Binge eating

Ask your questions or experiences regarding Bulimia, Anorexia, Adipositas, EDNOS,.. here

Topic author
elana08
new on bo(a)rd!
new on bo(a)rd!
weiblich/female, 28

Binge eating

Post Aug 03 2018, 21:16

I've never been diagnosed with binge eating disorder, i haven't plucked up the courage to speak to my doctor about this.

I think about food a lot, if i think i will be home before my boyfriend i have to go to the supermarket and buy binge foods, like pot noodles, microwavable burgers, pasta, crisps, then there are the nights hes away i order take out and sometimes 2 or 3 meals and eat them over the course of the night.

I have gained weight, i used to be 126lbs/57 kg but now i am over 155lbs/70kgs. My boyfriend is shorter than me and now that i am this size i am just bigger than him in general. None of my clothes fit, i have one pair of jeans i can squeeze into but they are painful to wear.

Despite all this i can't seem to commit to eating less or healthier, everytime i get on the wagon something happens and i fall straight back off.

I don't know what to do. It is now affecting my relationship with my boyfriend because i don't want to go out because i feel so uncomfortable.

Help!

Ads