Self Test on Male Erectile Dysfunction
Do you show related symptoms?
The following self test screens for symptoms of Male Erectile Dysfunction (also known as 'MED' or 'impotence') and also tests the ED risk score, combined with a test on prostate enlargement developed by Bayer®. By that, it is an easy (and in its kind unique) way to test not only on the existence of Erectile Dysfunction (chronical Erectile Dysfuntion), but at the same time also the probability of constitutional causes, especially potentially harmful ones like a prostate enlargment with a single test. Additionally, psychological components of Erectile Dysfunctions are evaluated - consequently, this test can provide utmost marksmanship at finding out about presumable causes of an eventually detected Erectile Dysfunction.
Please note: because of the conditions of a test like this and with the following list of questions, this test shouldn't be mistaken a diagnostic test - it can not replace a medical, psychological or therapeutic diagnosis or preventive medical checkups. Prostate cancer, for example, can occur without showing any physiological discomfort. In suspicious cases it is thereby strongly suggested to undergo a test or evaluation at a doctor to exlude health risks as a reason.
The test involves 24 questions and will take about 5 minutes to complete.
After submitting your answers, your results will be displayed.
Privacy is considered as important by me as a psychotherapist: your answers will be saved for statistical reasons, but without any personal reference which would allow a conclusion about your identity. To avoid abuse of this questionnaire, your IP address will be recorded.
Instructions and complementary notes
The results will be more accurate if you answer honestly.
Please answer spontaneously, without dithering too long.
- entering your correct age is critical to get reliable results!
- this test contains terms that may be irritating to teenagers or kids. If you are below 18, please go back to the previous page now.
- a distortion of the result may occur if you used medication (of whatever kind) against Erectile Dysfunction during recent times
- another cause of distortion might be if you didn't have sex within that time.
- please answer all questions and don't leave any of them unanswered -
a result will only be displayed if you answered the complete questionnaire.
- please pay attention on the wording of the questions and try to answer as exact as possible. But once you understood the question, answer spontaneously and avoid minute-long pondering over the 'correct' answer.