attraction aversion swing

This area is dedicated to your questions and exchange of experiences regarding sexual problems like sexual disorders, homosexuality, dealing with sexual affinities like fetishism, BDSM (sadism, masochism) and others.

Topic author
Phoolan
new on bo(a)rd!
new on bo(a)rd!
weiblich/female, 55

attraction aversion swing

Post Aug 16 2013, 10:47

Hi,
New to this forum
I seem to be prone to a swing which is most uncomfortable.
Capable of being very attracted to someone, and therefore a very good lover when in that phase, I suffer from intense aversion for the same person some time later. Which I express in terms of blatant rejection.
Only to discover that I want the person back when he somewhat moves away , bruised. But at times I have also lost the relationship all together because I could not control the aversion.
Came to the conclusion lately that there is something in me which likes to play cat and mouse.
Except that I also want a stable relationship and would like to be capable of not feeling this aversion when it comes.
I know possibly where this all stems for. But that is not too helpful to solve the pattern.
The cat and mouse thing would make it sound like am just a player. Which is not the case. All this seems beyond my control.
Advice?
Thanks in advance)))

virginiaplain
new on bo(a)rd!
new on bo(a)rd!
weiblich/female, 27

Re: attraction aversion swing

Post Dec 29 2013, 18:21

think about