Marriage counseling

All issues not fitting into the above categories - but related to relationships, social contacts etc. - as well as general questions regarding social relationships, family issues etc.

Topic author
barbara6
new on bo(a)rd!
new on bo(a)rd!
weiblich/female, 27

Marriage counseling

Post Jun 29 2013, 11:06

Today, mostly people are facing problem in their relationship. can anyone tell me the exact reason of this.

Ads

Alizeeha
new on bo(a)rd!
new on bo(a)rd!
weiblich/female, 25

Re: Marriage counseling

Post Dec 22 2017, 07:59

No relationship is perfect and problem-free all the time. In my experience, marriage takes work, commitment, and reevaluating the way you communicate, your expectations, and what you both need to work on. It doesn’t have to be hard and really it kind of shouldn’t be, but there are some issues in a marriage that seem to be more common than others.

It's the rare couple that doesn't run into a few bumps in the road. If you recognize ahead of time, though, what those relationship problems might be, you'll have a much better chance of getting past them.

BurlMel
new on bo(a)rd!
new on bo(a)rd!
männlich/male, 38

Post Feb 18 2018, 11:42

barbara6 wrote: Jun 29 2013, 11:06 Today, mostly people are facing problem in their relationship. can anyone tell me the exact reason of this.
I think people are more and more self-centered. There are so many people who don't understand the concept of compromise, let alone giving. It's all me, me, me.

jenny26
new on bo(a)rd!
new on bo(a)rd!
weiblich/female, 25

Post Feb 16 2019, 07:45

Hello,

Actually, the problem is trust & sometimes it happens because of any kind of stress in mind. they don't want to share with anybody. This problem occurs due to mutual understanding isn't strong. Its sign is angry or argument on a small thing. Question answering on some unnecessary things. If this happens just silent don't talk at that time.You have to consult what is the actual problem.
So this is a few points...
Thanks...

Ads